Monday, September 15, 2008

What Do You Say?


When I was growing up and an adult would give me a cookie or a quarter my Mother would always say, "What Do You Say?" I learned that the answer was Thank You. It became a habit in my life. I have noticed today that people don't use that word as much as they used to, and children especially. It is good to thank you when someone gives you something or does something nice for you. There is a story in Luke Chapter 17 beginning in verse 12 about ten lepers who came to Jesus to be healed. He did heal them and they went away. Only one of them came back to say thank you. As you begin today and look at your family and friends and God's Blessings. The beauty of His creation, the wonder of nature and life itself.......What Do You Say? Take time to say Thank You to the one who loves you so much He would give His life for you , and He did.

1 comment: