Friday, October 31, 2008

Working Together


Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

9.
Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor.
10.
For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up.
11.
Furthermore, if two lie down together they keep warm, but how can one be warm alone?
12.
And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart.

We must work together . In order to do that there must be two essential ingredients...Trust and Respect. These two things must be present in marriage, friendship, business, and our Church Fellowships. Together we can accomplish great things. Love is important but I do not believe any relationship can survive without Trust and Respect. Pray that God will help you develop these characteristics in your life, and that you will be able to recognize them in others. The guys in this picture seem to have figured it out.

1 comment:

  1. My best friend Tera Texted me Ecclesiastics 4:9-10 a long time ago. I printed the scripture & have it hanging on my wall at work. When I'm having a bad day, I read it & remember that I always have a friend right beside me. I love the picture! :)

    ReplyDelete