Thursday, November 13, 2008

Swimming With My Dad


No, this is not a picture of me and my dad but, it did remind me of when I used to swim (really just ride) on his back. My dad used to swim in college and he was an excellent swimmer. So I would climb on his back and he would take me for laps around the pool. I did not care how deep the water was because I was with my father and he would not let anything happen to me. I am sure this little guy in the picture is thinking the very same thing. The analogy of course is that as long as we are with our Heavenly Father we do not have anything to worry about. For when we are weak He is strong. The only time we get in trouble is when we wonder away from Him and find ourselves in over our heads. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. He promises He will never leave us or forsake us. So enjoy the ride and stay close to the Father. Later Gator!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment