Thursday, January 29, 2009

Smile


Proverbs 15:13
A joyful heart makes a cheerful face, But when the heart is sad, the spirit is broken.

How can you not smile when you see that picture. I wonder what people see when they look at our face today? A smile, or an expression of gloom and doom. Sometimes we just need to be reminded to smile a little more. One day I was sitting at a traffic light deep in thought. I realized that the car next to me was honking so I turned to see what was the matter. The man in the car was looking at me and took his fingers and pulled up on each side of his mouth to make a smile. I must have had a sad look on my face sitting there. Light changed and he drove away but, I never forgot it. Smiling is contagious. So, go out and spread a little Joy today. It will make you and all those who see you a little more joyful today and God knows we could use a little more of that. Smile....come on.

I welcome your thoughts, comments, devotional ideas, and prayer requests. nc_jeff@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment