Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pray


James 5:16 (New International Version)
........ pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
Sorry I did not post yesterday there was a lot going on. Each day you come here for a devotional thought but today I am going to ask you for something. My good friend Hazel King is in the hospital at
Wake-Med . She is in the Cardiac unit. She has heart trouble and Saturday night her heart went into fibrillation. She has written many devotionals on this site and is a wonderful Christian lady. Please take a few moments to pray for her now, I know it will make a great difference. They had to shock her several times Saturday night to get her heart back into rhythm. I will keep you posted on her condition. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment