Friday, May 8, 2009

Get up and Try Again


Psalm 19:12-13 (New Living Translation)
12 How can I know all the sins lurking in my heart? Cleanse me from these hidden faults. 13 Keep your servant from deliberate sins! Don’t let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin.
When children are learning to walk there are bound to be some falls and tumbles. Some of those result in little scars we carry with us the rest of our lives. But, they are all a part of learning to walk. As we make mistakes as adults sometimes we try to cover them up or live in denial. The Bible says it is best to confess our mistakes, ask for forgiveness and move on. We should not waste time in self-justification. We should admit our mistakes and sins and then ask God to help us learn from them and then.......Get up and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment