Monday, June 15, 2009

God's Gift to You


Psalm 143:8 Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.
Look around do you see God's gift to you today? It is the gift of a new day, a new week, and a new opportunity. No matter what happened last week good or bad this is an opportunity to begin again. Sometimes we get to the place where we do not appreciate the gift of a new day because it is so common place. Thank God for the opportunity right now to live another day and then offer short prayer of thanks and also for direction on how to best use this day, this precious gift from God.
Great each day with your eyes open to beauty, your mind open to change, and your heart open to love. Play the video, say your prayer, begin your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment