Wednesday, June 17, 2009

That is How we Learn




Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.

I read a story once about a man out taking a walk with his son. The son was asking him a series of questions. "Dad, how do they make electricity?" I don't know , his father responded. "Dad, where did all the stars come from?" I don't know, the father replied. "Dad, where do we go when we die?" I don't know, relied the father. Then the boy asked if all these questions were bothering him. Not at all, said the father. How will you learn anything if you don't ask questions. God is not afraid of our questions. He knows we have doubts and fears. It helps if we read His Word. There we find many of the answers we are searching for. But, sometimes we just do not understand why certain things happen. Don't be afraid to call on God and share your questions. He will give us Wisdom if we ask for it. James 1:5 Do not miss this short video. It will make your day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U-Jr2K8agc

No comments:

Post a Comment