Thursday, September 3, 2009

Called back to Life


First I want you to watch this video. Just click on the link. It is powerful and inspiring.
Now that you have wiped away your tears, read on. I love that video and I thank Janet for sharing it with me. It is powerful what the human mind can do. Now let me tell you something even more amazing. In John chapter 11 we read the story of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead. Lazarus had been dead for 4 days when Jesus said "Lazarus Come Forth." Jesus will do that for each person that has has Christ in their heart. It is amazing what the human mind and will can do. It is great to have Curahee somewhere in the back of your mind it is even greater to have Christ in your heart. The headlines read "General Petraeus Wakens Lieutenant Brian Brennan From Coma"
But two thousand years ago front page headlines in Bethany read ....
"Jesus Raises Lazarus From the Dead." He will do the same for you if Christ is in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment