Wednesday, October 21, 2009

On The Other Side



Luke 10:20
But don't be happy because evil spirits obey you. Be happy that your names are written in heaven!

PLEASE
Do your self a big favor and click on the link below and listen to this song. Close the door, turn off the cell phone, fix a cup of coffee and just close your eyes and listen. Each week I deal with life and death and people have many questions about heaven. The Bible has a great deal to say about it but sometimes music speaks louder than a theological discourse. We all have friends and family there and as I listened to this song I pictured them and me one day. Share it with a friend, maybe someone who really needs to hear this today. You can really minister to them as someone shared this with me today.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful song! I think of all the beauty God has put here on this earth and can not imagine the splendor of Heaven.

    ReplyDelete