Monday, November 2, 2009

I'll Tell You What's Really Scary


John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
A friend sent me this picture and the story that goes with it. The mans name is Chito and this is his friend. A 17 foot 1000 pound crocodile in Costa Rica. He found the Crocodile when it weighed 150 pounds and it had been shot. Chito nursed it back to health and they became good friends. Each day they swim and play together. I don't know about you but I don't think I would be so brave. But I will tell you this. I would rather face 10 crocodiles this size that were hungry than Eternity without Christ. What could be more Scary than that? For it is only in Christ that we find Eternal Life and Peace. Click the link for a Great Song

No comments:

Post a Comment