Monday, November 9, 2009

So. Let Us Give Thanks


Psalm 9:1
I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders.
We all have so much to be thankful for and just like the cartoon says,
" One day a year hardly seems adequate." So for the next few days I am going to give you an opportunity to give thanks and to read what others also write. You might just include one line or a short story. Do not pass up this chance to say Thank you to a loving God who has given us so much to be thankful for. In order to write your message just click on comment below, then type in your comment and the security word and click on anonymous and publish your post. Others can then read it on the site. You can include your name if you like, that is up to you. Each day I will also include a picture and verse but this is really about you having a chance to says thank you. Just as we like to hear our children say "thank you", I am sure our heavenly Father will be pleased by our recognition of some of His many blessings. If you have trouble posting just send it to
nc_jeff@hotmail.com and I will post it for you. Click on the song link below and think about all the things you have to be thankful for, then post your comment.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the opportunity to give thanks! I just don't know where to begin. I thank God for his wonderful gift of salvation; I have a home in heaven. I thank God for my precious family (the sweetest grandson in the world). I thank God for my friends, past, present and future. I thank God for my job even with the stress, at least I don't have the stress of being unemployed. I thank God for my church where I can worship freely and hear the Word preached and so many opportunities to serve Him. I thank God for good health and strength and a relatively sound mind. I thank God for the freedom that I have in this country. Thank you for letting me give thanks. I'm thankful for that too!

    ReplyDelete