Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Having a Bad Day?

span>

Alarm clock did not go off this morning, could not find your favorite tie, car would not start, kids giving you are hard time on the way to school, can't open your e-mail? I bet the people in these pictures would trade places with you. These are pictures from the earthquake that happened yesterday in Haiti. 3,000,000 people have been affected.

No way to know yet how many are dead, homeless, lives will never be the same. Massive relief efforts are being put together and I am checking how how we can help as a Church. I will let you know as soon as I find out. It is always so amazing to me that when a catastrophe happens like this everyone is talking about prayer and God. I will close with a quote from a Haitian Senator. Have a GOOD and THANKFUL day


Dr. Louis-Gerard Gilles, a former senator, said as he helped. "Haiti needs to pray. We all need to pray together."






Here is a video from this mornings today show be sure and click on it.



http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/34838276#34838276


No comments:

Post a Comment