Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nothing Lasts Forever...Right?



1 Peter 1:24-25e) 24
For,"ALL FLESH IS LIKE GRASS, AND ALL ITS GLORY LIKE THE FLOWER OF GRASS. THE GRASS WITHERS, AND THE FLOWER FALLS OFF, 25 BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER " And this is the word which was preached to you.

I read an article today about a Sun that is burning out. It is 550 light years away from earth and you can see pictures of it if you google Chi Cygni or go to the following link:

This sort of gives you an idea of what will happen one day to our Sun. As they say Nothing Lasts Forever....Right? Well the Sun may not but the Son will, at least that is what the Bible says. Each day I get up and have faith that the Sun will rise but the Truth is one day it will not. Each day I get up and have Faith in the Son of God and that if I believe in Him and accept Him into my life then I will have eternal life. I have much more faith in the Son than I do the Sun. For we walk by faith and not by sight. So even if the Sun does not RISE tomorrow if you believe in Christ You will.

No comments:

Post a Comment