Monday, February 15, 2010

Can You See Him?


Ezekiel 1:28
As the appearance of the rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the surrounding radiance Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD And when I saw it, I fell on my face and heard a voice speaking.
In this vision Ezekiel was trying to describe the Glory of God. He used the example of a Rainbow. We see God's Glory in so many ways. Through answered prayers, the birth of a child, the majesty of Natures portraits, or in a quiet moment when we sense the presence of God in our life. Sometimes a song will make us aware of God's amazing grace, patience, love, forgiveness,mercy. He speaks to us in so many ways. Are you Listening are you looking for God today? If so, I am sure He will make Himself known to you. I encourage you to click on the link below and see if you do not feel the presence of God

No comments:

Post a Comment